Calamansi Juice is made of freshly squeezed calamondin juice and simple syrup. This Filipino-style limeade is tangy, refreshing, and a delicious way to keep cool all year long!
It’s Memorial day today and summer has officially arrived with all its fun and sun. What better way to beat the heat than an icy cold pitcher of calamansi juice?
This Filipino-style limeade is a delicious tropical drink you’d want on your beverage list year-round. It’s tart, fragrant, and so refreshing!
Calamondin drink is so easy to make and requires only three parts. Feel free to adjust the recipe to suit your tastes!
- simple syrup- made from equal parts water and sugar
- calamansi juice- freshly sque
How to serve
- Calamansi juice is best served icy cold. If serving over ice, make it a tad stronger as the melted ice will water down the taste.
- It will keep in the fridge for 5 to 7 days.
- Have a glass or two left over? Pour in ice cube trays, freeze, and blend when you’re in the mood for a slushie!